Thursday, January 28, 2016

Collage of life

1st topic:


Good morning, good evening, goodnight or whatever time you’ve decided to look at my blog. My first blog is simply an introduction into the various topics I will be writing about. If you take the time to read my blog, you will find topics about sports (mostly track and field), music, movies, news, and simply life. Whoever decides to read whatever I come up with, I thank you and I am very delighted you find me interesting enough to read my blogs. I’m very excited to start this adventurous project with you guys. I look forward to honest comments and interactions with my fellow peers. I’m very interested in what you guys have to say about these topics. Please be honest, if you think my topics are boring, stupid or awesome tell me. That way I’ll know what you guys like and don’t like. Be as open minded as possible. I want to create an atmosphere safe enough for people to feel free to express their mind and feelings, anyway thank you for taking time out of your day to read my introduction. Have a good evening or goodnight, I know people aren’t reading this in the morning. I know I started the topic with good morning, but I did that because it sounded friendly.







No comments:

Post a Comment